Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Prayer


Let me dream of dancing with you, of joining in with the angels. Take my hand and lead the way. Lift me up and show me how.

Let me dream of being a joy to your heart, of bringing you glory, of you holding me close and letting your love wash me clean...making me new.

Let me dream of being for you what you dream me to be...where you are my Father and I am your child. When your will is my desire and my pride is melted away revealing a heart of pure humility.

Let me dream of a banquet and a place and time that is like no other. Where family is reunited and you shine bright and we all delight in your presence.

Let my dreams be a glimpse of Heaven, until pursuing it and sharing it with others is my dream, my bread, my life. Father, take my hand and lead the way, so that I may know the steps to take and make this dream reality.



No comments:

Post a Comment